Electronic Giving to Community Congregational Church, UCC of Benicia is Easy!
Many of you have asked if our church offers an electronic or automated option for giving like KQED and other charities. Now we do!
- Easy and simple for you, Electronic Giving allows your weekly or monthly contributions to be transferred electronically from your checking account, your savings account or your credit card directly to the church account.
- You have peace of mind knowing that your pledge has been received and is contributing to work of the Church even while away on trips and vacation.
- One simple and easy to use authorization form can begin or change your electronic contribution.
- You will continue to receive quarterly statements just as if you were contributing through pew envelops.
There are several ways to sign up:
1. You can sign up by seeing our Financial Secretary or Treasurer,
2. You can fill out the on-line form and submit it electronically or click on the DONATE button above.
3. You can download a authorization form ,
fill it out and either mail it or bring it to church,
Community Congregational Church, UCC
Attn: Financial Secretary
1305 West 2nd Street
Benicia, CA 94510
The ACH/Debit (checking & savings accounts) option allows for recurring standard donations to be debited from an account of your choosing, at any interval (weekly or monthly) without going through the credit card system. The credit card option allows for the same options as the ACH/Debit option.
You also make one-time donations using our on-line option using either ACH/Debit or a credit card. This may be for donations made in memoriam, for Missions of the Month or for any of our regular Pledge accounts.